Thursday, February 17, 2011

Trip to the Park & Code Talk

Yay... We got to go to the park yesterday... I love the park... my little sis Daisy likes it too! We get to smell all kinds of new smells and meet other dogs...
I think my mom was trying to tire us out yesterday because she made us run around the track TWO WHOLE TIMES... we usually only walk around it once.
It worked for me I was very tired afterward but not Daisy... she still wanted to stay up late and play ball.
I tried to tell her to go to sleep but she never listens to me...
I heard Mom talking to Dad saying that Daisy can't have dinner after 6pm because she has to go to "you know where" tomorrow...
Mom is always talking to Dad in code...
I will figure it out one day!
I already know that W. W. stands for Waggy World which is the park we go to!
She thinks I don't know what she is saying BUT I DO... BOL
I am not really sure where "you know where" is, but why does Daisy get to go and I don't?
Well I guess I will find out tomorrow...
Daisy sure won't like that she doesn't get a bed time treat like normal...
I hope I still get one... I am not going anywhere....
Well if Daisy isn't here tomorrow I guess I will have to write to you again, but I think she will be back later...
Bye for now!!!

1 comment:

  1. Juno, do u think I can go to waggy world with u some time? My mom gives me lots of treats,but ive never been to a fun place like ww,lol Beau

    ReplyDelete